Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: winter weather

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    winter weather

    who else is sick and tired of this snow/cold besides me? i knew we were gonna be in for a bad one this year was just hoping i would be wrong! lol

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    We've been very spoiled the past few years with dryer warmer winters.
    This is a little more 'normal' (with the exception of the sub zero temps). At least the drought has been taken care of.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    e-bay has some great deals on 'straight-jackets'
    When you become senile, you won't know it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    i dont member us having snow about every day or every other in my time down here lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    I think it sucks and I don't like it. All I want is one pretty snow a year, the rest of the time a nice cool 70 will do. Is that asking too much

    Heck it's gonna be a heat wave by end of week, I may hit the golf course.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    Back in 94 or 95 we seemed to be outta school for close to a month. But yeh im tired of it.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    i'd like to see about 2 or 3 feet
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    I'm unemployed at the moment so I don't give a rat's ?ss. But like elp mentioned about the temps, I just don't like freezing my balls off. I very rarely get cold and this is cold even by my standards.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: winter weather

    I'm tired of still looking at the snow from December still lying around. I never thought I would be excited by 40 degrees for a high temp either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •